SEO & SOCIAL
Connecting your business to the customers you want to reach
Atomic have a friendly and approachable team of qualified marketing experts that provide tailored, hands-on marketing services for businesses just like yours.
You can decide how much involvement you need from us and we’ll take responsibility for delivering and improving your marketing activities.
Address: Wimborne, Dorset.
Phone: 07534 214084
We’ve been building websites since 1996, a lot of changes have happened over the years and we strive to stay ahead of the curve by constantly training on new methods and technology.
Atomic develop, design, build and market websites, creating everything you need to be ahead in a digital world.
The team here all share the same goal, that’s why we have the skills, equipment and software systems in place to manage your project professionally. We’re easy to contact and love meeting customers for coffee and cake whenever we can.
We’re the team you come to when you want the job done right, we have all the impact of a big agency packed into an agile work space.
The team here have front end design, marketing, web development and customer service skills, so every aspect of your work is completely cared for by an expert.
Are Competitors Controlling the Market Share?
Is Your Website Optimised to Get Found by Google & Bing?
Are you Missing out on Business Without Even Knowing?
Website Marketing is the umbrella term for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising. It also includes looking at your user experience (UX), backlinks and custom landing pages that drive your marketing experience.
This is a very simplistic description of website optimisation, there are many elements put together that achieve results for your website.
We offer solutions that seamlessly merge SEO with online marketing techniques that will boost your visibility amongst search engines.
The result? Local / national coverage for your website.
We perform advanced off-page link building, which is crucial to go toe-to-toe with larger rivals in competitive industries.
Furthermore, the on-page optimisation we perform is industry leading, and with our specialist tools we perform an in-depth analysis of your entire website, ensuring that the traffic you receive is highly relevant, increasing your chances of conversion.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN WEBSITE MARKETING?
- National or Regional Presence, ideal for targeting positions with higher levels of competition.
- Content / Blog Marketing, including blog setup plus quarterly high-quality updates.
- Website Usability Testing, to help boost your web conversion rate! Get real feedback from a real user through a video of their experience using your site (optional extra).
- Homepage Content Audit, we audit your homepage to ensure it is SEO-friendly and keyword rich.
- Online Reputation Management to build trust in your business among the online community.
- 6 Monthly Performance Review an in-depth review of your website’s performance.
- Enhanced Link Acquisition, research, building and checks to help your site reach the top faster.
- Lead Generation Service to instantly generate high quality traffic to your website using Google AdWords (initial basic set up only)(optional extra).
- Dedicated Account Manager with priority technical support.
- Promotional Video designed with your branding to promote your business online (optional extra).
- In-depth Keyword Analysis Research to find the best keywords for your campaign with ongoing reviews and checks.
- In-depth Competitor Analysis Report to establish the best strategy for your goals.
- Detailed Technical Audit of the site, allowing us to find any potential issues with the site from a coding viewpoint.
- Performance Review every 6 months, consisting of an in-depth review of your website’s SEO progress.
- Cloud-Based Client Area where you can login, access important information, see outstanding technical work and liaise directly with the technicians.
- Thorough Website Optimisation for main keywords, plus relevant secondary keywords to help the website as a whole.
- Social Media Setup of key social media profiles (Facebook and Twitter, for example) to boost online presence and improve your content marketing efforts.
- Google Local Business Setup, optimisation and a guide to help you improve your local presence on Google.
- Regular Reports showing your current Google positions and progress.
- Reporting Logins so you can check the most up-to-date positions available for your website in real time.
- Google My Business Set up or Update to improve your Google map listing.